Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Primary Day

The Nightly Build...

No blogging today, as I was too busy following the election returns. My Richardson precinct caucus went 2 to 1 for Obama. Everyone was very civil, a welcome change from the way Obama and Clinton supporters treated each other in the various blog comments leading up to this primary election. As I said before, I'll be glad when the candidates pack up and leave Texas. Unfortunately, it looks like the nomination will drag on, giving both sides plenty of time to tear each other apart in the next state in the schedule. Then again, even if the Democratic nomination had been settled tonight, all that would do is lead to Democratic and Republican partisans turning their smears and slurs full bore on each other. I guess the fighting will go on until November no matter when the Democratic nomination is finally sewn up. Sigh.

No comments: