Saturday, January 06, 2018

Mega Millions $450 million jackpot

The Mega Millions $450 million jackpot was won by one lucky person. Not me. I knew that before the drawing because I didn't buy a ticket. But after the drawing, I knew that I wouldn't have won because the numbers I would have picked weren't the winning numbers. You see, I always don't play the same numbers. Once again, the numbers I always don't play didn't win. Lucky me.
 
The average American spends about $200 a year on lottery tickets, although residents of some states spend far more. According to a study by LendEDU, the average Massachusetts resident spends $735 annually on lottery tickets, while those in Delaware or New York are likely spending about $400 a year, or $33 per month.
-- CBS News

So always never playing the same numbers saves me $200/year without ever missing out on the jackpot...yet.  ;-) 

No comments: